[Pibe-division] fwd" bana announces adoption of ueb in U.s

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 12 22:39:54 UTC 2012

Well, as I understand it -- it isn't like UEB will be implemented
tomorrow.  BANA and others will be developing education and other
plans and then moving forward.  So, I would say stay tuned.  We will
have announcements on our lists as appropriate, read the Braille
Monitor, Future Reflections etc.  Join NAPUB etc.

Dave