[Pibe-division] paraprofessionals

PersianPJ at aol.com PersianPJ at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 02:40:18 UTC 2012

The paras assist my students DO NOT provide Braille instruction or, for
that matter, any teaching/instruction.  PJ

In a message dated 10/18/2012 3:59:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marianne at denningweb.com writes:

Do your  paras provide braille instruction to your students who are
learning  braille?

On 10/18/12, Ellen Lopez <eflopez at icoe.org>  wrote:

> I do use paras and I teach them Braille.
> From  my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.
>
>  Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com> wrote:
>
> I am  giving a presentation to parents about the parts of the IEP that
> are  specific to visually impaired students.  I have a question for
>  anyone who wishes to answer.  Many TVI's use paras to teach  braille
> and other skills.  When would you use a para for this and  what should
> that individual's qualifications be?  Thanks in  advance for any ideas.

>  Pibe-division:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pibe-division_nfbnet.org/eflopez%40icoe.org

Pibe-division  mailing  list
Pibe-division at nfbnet.org