[Pibe-division] DropBox

Kristen J Sims ksims at opsb.net
Tue Sep 25 12:44:10 UTC 2012

At national convention one of the students on the panel discussed the Braillenote and Dropbox. She mainly talked about reading files from Dropbox. After talking with her more after the panel, she said that she was mainly using the Dropbox App from her iPhone/iPod and not actually pulling files from it. This is how the Dropbox App works for everyone. You are able only to view the documents, editing must be done by opening the file with another application. The Braillenote was merely a braille display. The only way I can think to pull the file from Dropbox would be via Wifi and going on the site. Good Luck!!
Kristen J. SimsTeacher of Blind StudentsVision Services OPSB318-432-5400Only the educated are free. Epictetus