[Pibe-division] Spanish-English dictionary

Michele Boutin kickem at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:32:20 UTC 2012

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Spanish-English dictionary for one of my braille reading students? We have a braille version in 3 boxes, which of course, isn't very practical. I was thinking of purchasing the Franklin Spanish-English Talking dictionary, but I am not sure if it is totally accessible or if it just talks for pronunciation? This student is very bright and very technologically savvy. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Michele BoutinTeacher of Blind and Visually Impaired Students