[Pibe-division] braille display

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Sep 30 18:42:28 UTC 2012

This is a cross post because I hope for several responses.  I am
purchasing a braille display for an elementary student.  This student
has excellent skills with access technology.  The student will be
using it with an IDevice and a Mac running OS 10 and Windows 7.  JAWS
is the screen reader on Windows.  I want a portable display but not
too small so I am looking at a 32 cell display or a 40 cell display.
Please let me know your experiences.  The student uses a Braillenote
too.