[Pibe-division] braille display

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:02:50 UTC 2012

The Brailliant from Humanware works pretty well with the Mac and the iOS devices.  It is difficult to find displays who work well with Apple and Windows products.  Take a look at the NFB tech blog for some reviews of these products.  Amy Mason has written about Apple products.
Denise Mackenstadt, NOMC
cane.travel at gmail.com
(206)419-9555