[Pibe-division] Access to Lab Experiments

A Roth scienceguytvi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:37:58 UTC 2013

Have any of you heard of a product called the Talking Lab Quest by
Independence Science? According to the description the device improves
access to science lab experiments, and several people on the trainers
listserv said they'd had a great experience with it.  One went so far as to
call it "essential for independent lab work by the blind". I'm considering
buying one (and it is on sale) but I wanted to see if any of you used it or
had some input. Sorry to anyone who's on both listserves, just trying to
get well rounded feedback if I'm going to make an investment. Here is the
link I found: http://specialoffer.independencescience.com/

Thanks,
Alan