[Pibe-division] grade 2 only for state Braille testing?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 12 17:03:36 UTC 2013

Could you or did you also request an audio version?  Does her IEP
reflect that she can have a reader/scribe for all testing?  I believe
OSEP has recently stated that a reader on the language arts test is a
reasonable accommodation if it is part of the IEP.  Many states have
not allowed that in the past.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053