[Pibe-division] grade 2 only for state Braille testing?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 12 17:48:27 UTC 2013

In Ohio the test cannot be read by a person sitting there.  The audio
test is on a CD so every student hears exactly the same thing.  I
don't know if this is true in any other state.  A live reader can, on
purpose or by accident, provide the answer to a question by the tone
of voice while reading.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053