[Pibe-division] Fw: Braille Letter has Cleared!

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu Jun 20 12:34:44 UTC 2013

You certainly can distribute it as you see fit, it is a public letter.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould

    ebell at latech.edu
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harris, Jill" <Jill.Harris at ed.gov>