[Pibe-division] transcribing sample standarized tests for blind student

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:09:46 UTC 2013

Hi tvis:
My blind  student is taking the NYSED ELA and Math test this year. I've managed to find asample  test for test for the aaoove subjects. The sample tests are in a pdf format. Can anyone who uses Jaws instruct me how to copy over each sample tes t into a Microsoft Word document? After I've completed this task, I am aware how to use Duxbury Braille translation software to translate the test into the appropriate braille code. Thanks for any advice any tvis can  advice me how to go about doing the above task.
Sara Rooz
Blind certified teacher  of the blind and visually impairedin new york
Email: sararooz at gmail.com