[Pibe-division] question about job seeking for blind student with developmental delay

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 6 19:02:12 UTC 2013

I am working with a totally blind student who is in a self-contained
room.  The class is working on career exploration on the computer but
the website is not accessible.  I thought she could work on Career
Connect and I signed her up but when I tried to go into the Job
Seekers Tool Kit it wants her to have another user name and password.
This seems too complex for students who have learning challenges.  She
can use the key board and JAWS.  I would like advice on how you work
on vocational skills with similar students.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053