[Pibe-division] question about job seeking for blind student withdevelopmental delay

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 6 19:39:03 UTC 2013

There are ten career exploration lessons on the AFB employment or job search
area that I am using with my 12th grader.  They're excellent.  We use a
computer with Jaws.  I brailled up the ten lessons for him and we are going
through each lesson's activities together.  They're great lessons for our
kids.

Karen