[Pibe-division] braille embosser with tactile capabilities

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Aug 15 00:29:44 UTC 2014

Good evening.  I am working with a college student who is working on a
science degree.  This student needs a braille embosser that can also
handle tactile graphics. I have found the Index embossers, Phoenix and
Tiger.  Please give me feedback on any of these embossers you or your
students have used.  If you know of other braille embossers that can
do tactile graphics please let me know about those also.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053