[Pibe-division] braille embosser with tactile capabilities

Robert Pardue robertpardue at opsb.net
Fri Aug 15 13:06:24 UTC 2014

The tiger is good for graphics, but the braille is not as clean as it should be. The newer index can do both, but I have issues with older models and have not had access to the newest models.

R. Martin Pardue

Teacher of Blind Students

OPSB Vision Services

"If I want to do it, nothing is difficult. If I don't want to do it, nothing is easy.''

Sifu Shi Yan Ming