[Pibe-division] Bell for Adults

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:31:01 UTC 2014

I think this is a great idea and a big project to work on.  You are right
though in saying that it would have to be led by chapters and affiliates.
But, it takes interested and willing volunteers like you to pitch the idea
and step up to get it done.  ON a smaller scale though, chapters could start
a Braille reading circle where Braille readers tutored other interested in
learning Braille, or small group lessons after meetings and grow that too.
These are the kind of thing an affiliate could apply for an imagination
grant to run.  Great idea.