[Pibe-division] Bell for Adults

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 11:43:24 UTC 2014

I completely agree that the idea is a good one. However, when the rubber meets the proverbial road is when volunteers actually commit to and stay with a project, and that is harder to come by than good ideas. I like the suggestion of starting at the chapter level, seeing how things go, and then building the concept further.

Sent from my iPhone