[Pibe-division] Students with Cortical Vision Impairments

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 18:16:00 UTC 2014

H everyone,
I am a teacher of blind students and I have a question about students
with Cortical Visual Impairments. The doctors are telling the parents
that this impairment will go away with therapy and visual stimulation.
I have looked it up online and the same seems to be true. I have tried
looking up research and have not found data to support this. Are any
of you familiar with working with students with Cortical Vision Loss?
Is it safe to conclude that there is a possibility of vision in the
near future? Thank you all for your help.

Conchita Hernandez