[Pibe-division] Students with Cortical Vision Impairments

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Feb 21 18:44:05 UTC 2014

What is the reason for the CVI?  Did the student have a stroke or TBI
recently?  Did you look up information on the APH website?  There is
some good information there about CVI.  I have not worked with a
student with CVI but I have not heard of significant improvement.  I
would hate to delay services hoping for improvement, only to discover
there was no improvement.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053