[Pibe-division] GW Micro town hall meeting.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Jan 16 00:57:36 UTC 2014

For your information.

Greetings,

Since the announcement of Window-Eyes for Users of Microsoft Office Offer,
we have been receiving many questions.  Many of them can be answered by the
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at www.windoweyesforoffice.com.  However,
we recognize that there are still many questions that you would like
answered.  GW Micro is well-known for customer service and the fact that we
listen to our customers.  In that tradition, we would like to invite you to
the first Window-Eyes for Users of Microsoft Office Town Hall Meeting.  We
will have representatives from our various departments, including training,
support, and marketing.  Please plan your questions ahead of time and keep
them brief as we anticipate a very high demand.  Also, please keep your
questions directly related to Window-Eyes and keep in mind that we may not
be able to answer all questions.

Due to an expected high demand, we will have two meetings that will cover
the same content.  The meetings will take place this Friday, January 17 at
11:30 AM and 2:00 PM EST.  You can access the meeting at
www.gwmicro.com/meeting.  Enter your first and last name for the username
and townhall2014 as the password.  There is no need to register.  Space is
limited and it will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.  If you
need help accessing the room, please call Talking Communities at (262)
456-5911.  GW Micro is unable to answer questions regarding accessing or
using the conference room.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The GW Micro Team

Blessings and best wishes,