[Pibe-division] immediate need for host family for blind exchange student

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 16 21:05:52 UTC 2014

This is an urgent plea for someone to host a young blind woman during
the spring semester.  She had a placement but it fell through and she
is arriving in the U.S. on Friday, January 24.  She is very bright, a
braille reader and very outgoing.  If you would be interested in
hosting her in your home please contact me immediately.  Hosting
students is wonderful.  There is money available to pay for her needs
related to being blind.  We are currently hosting a blind student or
would take her into our home.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053