[Pibe-division] Only 1 week left: 30% off on Books from Seedlings Braille Books!

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 24 14:08:11 UTC 2014

We are celebrating 30 years of service by giving you a gift: 30% off all of our braille books during the month of July!

Only 1 Week Left!
Don't delay ... order today!

Thirty years ago, Seedlings Braille Books for Children was born in the basement of my home in Detroit. With the help of hundreds of donors and volunteers, we have been able to make and distribute over 400,000 braille books to children across the country and around the world!

We think those are great reasons for a celebration, and what better way to celebrate than by giving you the chance to order more books? So even though our books are always on sale (they are always sold for a fraction of what it costs us to make them), we decided to help you join in our celebration by offering you an additional 30% off of all of our books* during the month of July!

This means that our biggest books (our 3-volume books like "The Hunger Games") which are normally $30 will only cost $21 in July ... and our least expensive books (like "Clifford's Animal Sounds") which are normally $4 will only cost $2.80! We hope that these exceptionally low prices will enable you to order lots of books for your children's summer reading pleasure ... or you can even stock up for the holidays!

To participate, just go to our website: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VzNlGj0GWdBGzxYJw5an8PZIB2g2lHkKrFMlkH_kJABi1NYVB5nax1cBO6HfwpwqUearYYmcJCOIPApteX_-SWlljBuL3b1buMGOhapKD5yWbuPplcQBpV4YlkrZSLev1uXGXhSkBPo8_10ueOPT8rzzLOWcbYclgMOddevVfQ8=&c=PFgWgOG0UUA7LDPXWG2enS12KaVGaflvrzBFLdW-5CxJbkuwf-FYtA==&ch=bRpBZ7WdhbKRXXGFJL1c4K4J8zZ13wcRi2LpW5J-Z9snlf9c6NOp_A==
and shop, shop, shop! (The prices on the website already reflect the extra 30% off!)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your help and support over the years! We couldn't do what we do without you!

With gratitude and best wishes,

Debra Bonde, Director

Happy Reading!

*Sorry, this offer does not apply to our non-book items (e.g. our shirts, totes, jewelry, etc.) or to any shipping charges.
Vicky Opie
Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
734.427.8552 x 307
www.seedlings.org

Celebrating 30 years of service to children who are visually impaired. Join us on November 7, 2014 for an Anniversary Celebration Dinner. For more info call 734.427.8552