[Pibe-division] FW: Job Announcements

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Mar 19 18:10:58 UTC 2014

Subject: Job Announcements

Hello,

The Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind, wishes to add our current
job postings to your 'career center' and/or website. If you have more
specific information on how we can best advertise (for example if you have
online postings where your students check for careers) please feel free to
update me in how to best get the word out to your graduates.

Please find below a short posting / notice and (attached) the full length
posting which could be printed.

Should you have any questions regarding this information, please contact me.

Thank you for your assistance in our recruiting efforts.

Gina Rodine

Program Assistant / Human Resources

Colorado Department of Education

Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind

33 North Institute Street

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

719-578-2115

FAX 719-578-2239

grodine at csdb.org

LOGO

CSDB is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to race,
creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age,
religion, marital status, disability, and genetic information* in
admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or
activities which it operates.  *Nondiscrimination in relation to genetic
information is applicable to employment only.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Privileged and/or confidential information may be
contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this
electronic message, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this document
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the destruction of this
document.

  _____

The Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind (CSDB), located in Colorado
Springs at the foot of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, invites you to
consider our employment opportunities.   Applications are being accepted for
current and/or anticipated vacancies for Teacher of the Visually Impaired
(TVI) for the 2014-2015 school year, as follows:

Current Vacancies: Transition Teacher, Employability Center

Future vacancies in all instructional areas, including but not limited to
all core content areas (Elementary Education; English/Language Arts;
Science; Mathematics; Social Studies)

Interested persons are invited to visit the CSDB website at .
http://www.csdb.org <http://www.csdb.org/>  where the official job
announcement(s) for Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) may be found in
their entirety, including major duties / responsibilities and qualification
requirements, under Non-Classified Employment.  Job announcements are open
until positions are filled.

  _____