[Pibe-division] SAT Study Guide - Anyone have Accessible Diagrams or Embossed Math Portion??

DrV via Pibe-division pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 00:22:39 UTC 2014

Dear All,

My son Vejas is taking a SAT prep class.

They are studying from the College Board's "The Official SAT Study Guide,
2nd edition" (http://sat.collegeboard.org/practice/official-sat-study-guide
).

Our SELPA/LEA & school district have unfortunately decided that the Prep
Class is "extracurricular" & have elected not to provide him with local
transcriber support.

We downloaded the book from Bookshare.

Do any of you have the accompanying accessible diagrams or embossed math
sections that we could borrow to help him fully participate & benefit from
the class as he prepares for this very important test? (otherwise my wife
will be very very busy the next few weeks).

If so, we very much look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely & hopefully yours,

Eric, Vejas & Rasa Vasiliauskas