[Pibe-division] SAT Prep Class district support

Mary Willows via Pibe-division pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 19:33:01 UTC 2014

Hello Vejas:
Mrs. Willows here.  The questions you pose have not changed since I was in
high school and college.  It is more a question of, "What is more
efficient?"  It is time for you to start learning how to hire a Reader.
Since the test is a one time event, paying for tactile materials is not
going to be cost effective.  Finding a good, articulate, educated Reader is
the best way to go.  This person can draw graphs and diagrams on a raised
line drawing board or any other method you prefer.  If you need more
explanation, they will have the book right in front of you and you can
review it as many times as necessary until you get it.

I am going to forward your message to other blind people who have already
studied for and taken the LSAT.  Let's see what they say.

Good luck.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,
Mary Willows, President NFBC