[Pibe-division] SAT Prep Class district support

Sylvia Ekdahl via Pibe-division pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 02:16:37 UTC 2014

I just keep thinking bout this and wondering why the TVI is not doing this for the student. In Texas, we would say this test prep falls under the ECC (expanded core curriculum) and even if it is extracurricular, we would have to provide it or demonstrate how we were getting it done.
Sylvia Ekdahl, M.Ed., CTVI, and future O&M
Sent from my iPad