[Pibe-division] New iBooks Textbook Helps Visually Impaired Visit the Stars Through Touch and Sound

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Sep 4 20:57:20 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I literally just saw the below thanks to Twitter. I plan to download and try it out on an iPad Mini very soon and am excited and proud that the NFB played a crucial part in making this book a reality. I look forward to hearing any feedback anyone might have after evaluating it.

http://www.newswise.com/articles/new-ibooks-textbook-helps-visually-impaired-visit-the-stars-through-touch-and-sound#.VAi8IJfhxM4.twitter

Eric Guillory, President, Professionals in Blindness Education (PIBE)
Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)
Fax: 318-251-0109
Skype: brllovingdad

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."