[Pibe-division] iOS * Items of Interest

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Sep 18 12:29:34 UTC 2014

I initially heard the same thing but then started receiving more encouraging points of view so went ahead and bit the proverbial bullet. One thing that was recommended for those of us 4S owners brave or crazy enough to make the attempt is to turn on the enhanced voice for VoiceOver. That definitely seems to help, and I haven’t noticed much lag.

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)