[Pibe-division] FW: Pearson UX team conducting survey of TVIs

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 18:09:39 UTC 2015

Hello Colleagues:

     I thought this might be of interest.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss

From: Julie Noblitt [mailto:julien at benetech.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:06 AM
To: DIAGRAM Tools Working Group; DIAGRAM Outreach Working Group; DIAGRAM
Standards Working Group; DIAGRAM Content Working Group; diagram advisors;
Diagram Math
Subject: Pearson UX team conducting survey of TVIs

>From our colleague Elaine Ober at Pearson - please share with TVIs you may
know:

--BEGIN FORWARD--

Greetings!

Pearson's User Experience Research team, part of the Global Accessibility
Team is reaching out to Teachers of Visually Impaired students (or
coordinators and administrators who may be able to put us in touch with
Teachers of Visually Impaired students) in an effort to learn more about the
tools and technologies the teachers and students use on a daily basis.

We need feedback to help us learn more about the students.  This short
survey is comprised of questions designed to collect information from those
individuals who know students with visual impairments better than anyone
else; the teachers.

The results of the survey will be completely confidential. The data will
only be used to help us fill in gaps, learn more about the students, and
help Pearson improve our products to support the needs of children with
visual impairments.

What can you get by helping us?

Once the survey has closed, the research team will randomly choose 1
participant to receive a new Apple iPad for helping us with our project.

If you are interested and are willing to help us out, please complete the
survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tvi-survey> .

Do you know other TVIs that may be interested in completing this survey?
Please help us by sending this note to any colleagues or groups you may
know.  We really appreciate your help!

Here is the survey link again: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tvi-survey

Please feel free to reach out to our lead researcher, Jeremy Adams, with any
questions or thoughts.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

jeremy.adams at pearson.com <mailto:jeremy.adams at pearson.com>

********

Julie Noblitt

Community Manager, The DIAGRAM Center