[Pibe-division] ** Register Now **

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jun 15 00:29:45 UTC 2015

I am a TVI and would like further information about this seminar.
Since there is not a specific agenda attached and the cost will
increase to $100.00 tomorrow I will not attend this seminar.  I hope
there will be a clear agenda in the future so I can determine if a
seminar for professionals would be beneficial to me.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053