[Pibe-division] which seminar should I attend?

Kristen Sims ksims at opsb.net
Mon Jun 15 11:46:47 UTC 2015

Marianne, the professionals in rehab is usually geared towards those who work with adults within the vocational rehab network. I have dual certifications and I find the parents and professionals in blindness education (pibe) to suit my needs because of the focus on children. PIBE is not the Rehab professionals.  PIBE hosts the parents track in tangent with the NOPBC group probably since we teachers were going to all of the parent meetings anyway.

I will also be attending convention and will be at the parents seminar. If you need anything, please email me off-list and I would love to meet you! It can be a pretty daunting experience at your first convention.

Kristen Sims, Vision Services
Ouachita Parish Student Support Services
318-432-5481