[Pibe-division] Accessible GED Preparation and Study Materials

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Wed May 13 15:24:53 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon,
Our program used to have a Braille copy of GED Basics 2002. It was decided to discard it due to being a bit outdated. We still have CD and cassette copies of this book. Are there any updated accessible GED resources for preparation and/or study? We have numerous adult students who do not have their high school diploma. We are trying to find accessible ways for them to study for and take the GED test. The Hadley high school program option has worked for a limited number of our students. Any ideas, tips, and resources would be appreciated.
Pauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor
Visually Impaired Services
Detroit, MI

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received the message in error. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet Healthcare Corporation.