[Pibe-division] questions.

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 01:08:02 UTC 2015

Hello Melissa:

     I can answer some of your questions.

To copy data from an Excel spreadsheet, do the following:

1.       Determine the upper left and lower right cell locations of the data
you want to copy.

2.       Press ctrl+g. Excel will prompt you for a cell number. You can
enter something like a1:d20. This selects the block starting at a1 and
ending at d20.

3.       Press ctrl+c. This will paste the selected material to the
clipboard.

4.       Exit Excel. You may be asked if you want to keep the data on the
clipboard. Select yes.

5.       Open your Word document.

6.       Go to the place where you want your data and press ctrl+v.

7.       This will paste your Excel data into your Word document.

What you get is a table in Word.

     Personally, I would rather read my Excel data with Excel.

     As for html books, BookShare has lots of books on html. Writing web
pages isn't easy, and I find a braille display essential. Html must be
written precisely. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert

8.