[Pibe-division] questions.

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Fri Oct 16 13:00:26 UTC 2015

Hi Mellissa,

It is easy to copy from Excel into Word.

For accounting, however, I actually use Excel for most of my bookkeeping.
You can use formulas for adding, subtracting, etc, and even from sheet to
sheet. It is very accessible with Jaws, and probably other screen readers.

We also use lots of online html forms for record keeping, data entry, and
making purchases.

Feel free to call or email me directly with specific questions:
ebell at latech.edu <mailto:ebell at latech.edu>

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

Director, Professional Development and Research

Institute on Blindness

Louisiana Tech University

210 Woodard Hall

PO Box 3158

Ruston LA 71272

Office: 318.257.4554                       Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax) Skype:
edwardbell2010

ebell at latech.edu <mailto:ebell at latech.edu>
<http://www.pdrib.com> www.pdrib.com

"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."

-- Stephen Jay Gould