[Pibe-division] Taking a Pearson Test

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Sep 15 10:43:45 UTC 2015

Sally, I am so sorry you must be his designated study tool.  First,
does he have an open case with the state department of vocational
rehabilitation services?  If so, they should hire a reader for him.
There are many reasons this would be a better idea than you being his
reader.  He needs to learn to use readers, he needs to have good
advocacy skills, and he would learn good life skills from the
experience.

Don't even get me started on the lack of accessibility I have
experienced with Pearson.  The sad fact is that Pearson is absolutely
huge and they need to be forced into becoming accessible.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053