[Pibe-division] CSUN Conference Notes

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 27 14:12:07 UTC 2016

As some of you may know, I recently attended the 2016 CSUN Conference
on Technology for Persons with Disabilities.  I have compiled all my
notes, from all the sessions I attended, and am making them available
to anyone. Below is a link to the file in my DropBox. There is also a
partial list of new products introduced at or around the time of the
conference. Also there are notes from a pre-conference workshop I
attended on tactile graphics and 3D printing. The link is:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18697242/CSUN-2016%20Andrews%20Notes%20and%20New%20Products.rtf

Dave