[Pibe-division] CSUN Conference Notes

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Wed Apr 27 15:22:41 UTC 2016

Thanks so much, Dave, and thanks for all you do to distribute information!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."