[Pibe-division] FW: TVI/O&M Career Opportunity in Palm Beach County, Florida

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Mon Jul 18 18:23:24 UTC 2016

*** Job Announcement ***

I am happy to share that we have an opening for a TVI for the upcoming school year. Please forward this email to your recent graduates.

We are looking for a TVI with O&M certification for this position.  The position is located at Elbridge Gale Elementary School in Wellington, FL.  The TVI will also serve additional students in the surrounding area.

Interested candidates can email their resume and contact information to sue.alex at palmbeachschools.org <mailto:sue.alex at palmbeachschools.org> .

Thank you!

Sue

Susan Z. Alex, M.A., CCC-SLP

Manager, ESE, Special Programs

Hospital Homebound, OT/PT, DHH, VI, and DSI

Contact Information:

1400 North Florida Mango Road (the McKesson Bldg.)

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Phone: 561-684-5192

eFax: (561) 434-8857/PX 48857

sue.alex at palmbeachschools.org <mailto:sue.alex at palmbeachschools.org>

ESE Share Pointe Link: https:// <https://www.sdpbc.org/dept/9032> www.sdpbc.org/dept/9032 <https://www.sdpbc.org/dept/9032>

For Web IQ  <http://imgdms/WebIQ/search.aspx> http://imgdms/WebIQ/search.aspx

Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.