[Pibe-division] Interesting job available at the Maryland School for the Blind

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Mar 12 22:02:39 UTC 2016

I have had five jobs that required me to travel to varying degrees.  I
used a hired driver for two of them, a taxi or public transportation
for 1, volunteer and paid drivers or taxis for one and public
transportation and school provided transportation for one.  I would
also like to hear how others do this.