[Pibe-division] Interesting job available at the Maryland School for the Blind

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:17:20 UTC 2016

In Macedonia it costs a fortune to hire drivers, not to mention that
people would usually not agree to do this type of a thing for a woman,
unless you are some type of a president of an organization. We don't
have many teachers that travel to other schools or places besides
where they teach, but those that you can find are all sighted