[Pibe-division] Interesting job available at the Maryland School for the Blind

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 13 21:32:12 UTC 2016

My last itinerant job required me to travel to 9 counties in northern KY
and Ohio.  I worked for a not-for-proffit organization and they had several
itinerant blind employees.  We used a combination of paid and volunteer
drivers.  Creative thinking is needed but that is what is needed to work
with blind students too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053