[Pibe-division] Looking for coadmin to my group

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:38:56 UTC 2016

 Hi all,

 I got a facebook group that is for parents of visually impaired
children, university students in special education and teachers and
other professionals that work with them. The group is going very will
with around 100 members in just one week and it would be great to have
a co-admin on it as well. I am looking for someone blind or sighted,
who is either a blind parent or works or has worked with blind
children or adults and is passionate to help blind children and the
rest who are involved with them no matter where they come from and
what their experiences are. They should posess great communication
skills, should have up-to-date knowledge in the field of blindness and
should be eager to help out on the group by iniciating posts,
providing comments, spreading the info about the group to other people
and doing what it takes to make the group grow and benefit members and
others in a great way. If you would like to be considered, please
email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko
and I would be glad to talk to you about it.