[Pibe-division] (no subject)

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Mar 14 16:50:06 UTC 2016

If it is a reasonable accommodation because of a disability that is very
different from providing a driver because someone has too many
speeding tickets or has lost or failed to obtain a license.  Now, the
school district or state of Maryland is going to make a completely
different argument.  I hope someone will go to court over this.
tickets,

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053