[Pibe-division] Braille instruction

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Tue Apr 4 14:31:19 UTC 2017

I would also be interested in suggestions for teaching braille to older students/adults.  The prevailing attitude seems to be that braille literacy is possible for just a few "special people" in this population.  I find it very frustrating when people graduate from our program barely knowing the alphabet, much less anything else.

Looking forward to reading all suggestions and tips.

Pauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor