[Pibe-division] borrowing in subtraction problems with Nemeth code

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:01:12 UTC 2017

What if you're a visually impaired person who's interested in going into the TBS field and has not had adequate math education and is just learning braille. I don't know if I could competently teach math and that is steering me away from my strong desire to teach. I'm older and this is has been a dream of mine, but I had no means to do it because I did not possess skills as a blind person.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170