[Pibe-division] music braille for percussion question

Robert Pardue robertpardue at opsb.net
Wed Apr 26 16:28:06 UTC 2017

There is a whole section in the music code specific to percussion.  You can get the music code as a pdf from the library of congress. From there the music teacher can have access to the specific section, and with a little direction from the TBS/TVI should be able to make sense of the notation and braille equivalence.

R. Martin Pardue, M.A.T. NCUEB NOMC

Teacher of Blind Students

OPSB Vision Services

"If I want to do it, nothing is difficult. If I don't want to do it, nothing is easy.''

Sifu Shi Yan Ming