[Pibe-division] job accommodations question.

Melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:06:03 UTC 2017

Hi all.
I applied for a job at a preschool.  I didn’t get the job because the principal is concerned about me being alone with the children.  I have made suggestions that I use on my current job in a childcare center.  I figured I would write and ask for suggestions from others.  The Principal wants to put me on the sub list.  My first reaction was to say no.  But I figure I can prove to her that I am able to do this and that I have a tool box filled with tools to do the job.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Best,
Melissa R. Green And Pj