[Pibe-division] Sound Usage in the Blind Community

AMANDA GOUGH amanda.gough at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 30 05:15:08 UTC 2017

As a Resource Teacher Vision (itinerant teacher of blind and low vision students in New Zealand), I am keen to find out what importance blind people place on their listening skills, and how sounds impact on their daily living experiences.

I have developed a questionnaire on Survey Monkey, which I believe is fully accessible.  I would love to receive responses from blind and visually impaired people of high school age or above, from anywhere in the world.

Please use this link to connect to the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQ6P2MQ , or copy this URL into your browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQ6P2MQ

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire. Any information you share with me will be gratefully received, and will help inform my inquiry study, which I hope will benefit blind students.  All data will remain confidential, and no individual will be identified. In completing the survey, you give me permission to use the data for this purpose.

If you have any further questions or comments, please contact me at amanda.gough at blennz.school.nz mailto:amanda.gough at blennz.school.nz .

If you know of any individuals or groups who may have an interest in completing this survey, please feel free to forward this message.

Many thanks and warmest regards

Amanda Gough

Resource Teacher Vision

BLENNZ Whanganui