[Pibe-division] FW: Teacher posting in Seattle Schools

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Wed Jul 4 10:57:08 UTC 2018

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC, Director,

Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness

Louisiana Tech University

600 Mayfield Ave / 210 Woodard Hall

PO Box 3158

Ruston LA 71272

Office: 318.257.4554                      Fax: 318.257.2259

 <mailto:ebell at latech.edu> ebell at latech.edu  www.pdrib.com

"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of  Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal  talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."

-- Stephen Jay Gould