[PIBE-Division] re interview went well

sara rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:51:51 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone. Hi Marianne thanks for your feedback as to how you obtained building on patterns. When i contract with a school district, I’ll request that the teacher’s edition in braille be purchased with federal quota funds under the student’s name. A great resource to reenforce the braille contractions available from aph and reasonably priced is Fun With Braille. I used it when I taught my former student both braille and assistive technology. I have all the sets on the way to literacy, flip-over concept books and lots of Dots. Thesi used these products to teach students with additional disabilities who were either blind or visually impaired. Sara Rooz Certified TVI in  York email: sararooz at gmail.com